Bali, the famed Island of the Gods, with its varied landscape of hills and mountains, rugged coastlines and sandy beaches, lush rice terraces and barren volcanic hillsides all providing a picturesque backdrop to its colorful, deeply spiritual and unique culture, stakes a serious claim to be paradise on earth. With world-class surfing and diving, a large number of cultural, historical and archaeological attractions, and an enormous range of accommodations, this is one of the world’s most popular island destinations and one which consistently wins travel awards. Bali has something to offer a very broad market of visitors from young back-packers right through to the super-rich.
- 21 days or above: 20,000 per person
- 11- 20 days: 50% of the total cost
- 0 – 100 days: 100% of the total cost
- Visa Fee & Service charges are non refundable
- No refund either in part or in full will be made for any unused part of the services provided in the package.
- A non – refundable deposit of 20,000 per person to initiate a booking if the travel is after 21 days or above
- If date of travel is less than 20 days and more than 11 days, a non refundable deposit of 50% of the total cost shall be applicable
- If date of travel is less than 10 days, a non refundable deposit of 100% of the total cost shall be applicable
- Photocopies of the passport (First & Address Page copy is mandatory for all destinations)
Full payment is required on confirmation of all services and before departure from India
Swiss Bell Express Hotel 3* or Similar
Terms & Conditions
- In case of any unprecedented hike in airfare, hotel charges or other service charges, the same will be levied extra.
- The hotel and services as mentioned in the itinerary are subject to confirmation.
- Rates may change in the case of hotel rates, transport rates, government taxes or entrance fees.
- Check in time is 1400 hrs and Check out time is 12 noon. Early check-in/ late check out is subject to availability.